FIRST TIME AS A COLLEGE STUDENT


Hello everyone, its’s been so long I haven’t written anything in this blog. For today, I would like to share with all of you about my very first time being a college student ๐Ÿ˜Š.

I alhamdulillah have graduated ๐ŸŽ“ my school years in the past 2 years if I’m not mistaken . I know it’s kind of late for me to actually talk about this particular topic but anyway lets just jump into my story okay guys.

First and foremost, I’m pretty sure you guys would be excited to join your own choice of college or university, right? obviously, like who doesn’t like a new adventure and a fresh start of the year with a new you. You can be anyone and start having new friends there plus new environment.
Basically, everything’s new.

              Before I enter my college years and start the (everything’s new) I’m pretty much excited. I already imagine how fun It would be cause I’ve been seeing my seniors been posting pics of them hanging out with members, not having a tight schedule, fun activities and the classes also seems great in their social media (instagram, twitter, snapchat, etc). well you guys can tell how excited I was back then.

              I would say anything that I’ve been experiencing was not the same as guys because it depends on your college and courses that you took. I just ended my first semester, just to let you guys know cause I don’t want to be too extra hehe.

              The first week we had an interim section and it’s pretty hectic not going to lie. The Interim section just to get us (the new students) used to the rules and the surrounding of the campus like what we can and cannot do, attires and also where’s the office, class, mosque, hall, etc.

              After the Interim section ended we started our class like normal students going on our own path and direction and mind our own business.

              I forgot to tell, I entered the hostel first where full time students stay basically. I got the room of 4 members in it including me ofc. They were so great, helpful, sweet, stylish (kalau berminat boleh pm tepi)๐Ÿ˜ , independent, and brilliant not going to lie. I’m so great full that they were my roommate last semester.

Now, let’s talk about classes and study.

              My classes were alhamdulillah great and awesome guys. My classmate was all very nice to me and they have their own unique style that I LOVE SO MUCH. They are so smart and quite challenging for me to beat them in study. Everyone has their own ability and that’s the tough part for me. And for lecturers, they also have their own style of teaching. I adore each one of them dearly. There are some times that they went over my expectation and when I say OVER it really is OVER MY EXPECTATION ๐Ÿ˜.

              Now this is what I meant it depends on each course. As for my course, even though my schedule was not tight at all. I really mean it. I only have 1 class per day. Plus, I don’t have any class in Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. LOVE IT. But still, it was pretty hectic. That’s because my course really depends on our assignments and projects. Well, not all subjects actually. We do have test but not like the major exam in our first semester I guess. So, we have to do all out in our assignments, presentations, tests and projects because that’s our carry mark.

              Just to remind you guys especially for those who just started the first semester in university or college. You guys have to score at least 3.0. That’s because first sem supposed to be easy and you guys can score easily as it only requires basic cause it’s going to get tougher in every other semester. THIS IS JUST A REMINDER NOT TO SCARE ANYONE.

              I’m not saying that you guys have to study 24/7 even though that’s what I meant hahaha. You guys can also have fun. Like hanging out with your members, do sports, involve in fun college activities, involve in volunteering and basically do anything that can release your stress. Just chill and live while we’re young (1D) and remember GOD no matter what religion you are and pray. Don’t forget that.

              I really don’t like dragging my blog too long. So, lets end it here. Alhamdulillah It’s been a great first semester. And I got an awesome result where I never could express how happy I was.   If you like this post do comment down below and let me know if there's any suggestion of what I should post after this okay !! till we see next time ๐Ÿ˜˜.




LOTS OF LOVE ,
์‚ฌํ”ผ์•ผ
safiya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me