Get to know me


  Hello guys !! as you all know from the tittle this post is basically getting to know the owner of the blog which is ME , before you guys get to know my life ~

  For the intro my name is SAF and i'm a college student if you guys are wondering . So , before we get more further in this introduction i would like you guys to know that this is my second blog . The previous blog was created like 6 years ago . I know it was a long time ago but i've deleted that , it only last for 2 years cause I ain't got time to blog cause I want to focus in my studies .

It's not that i don't wanna focus in my studies now . It's just that I think I should start this blogging thing all over again cause why not right ??

Okay ! let's get started !!

As you all know , my name SAF . I'm Malaysian and to be precise i'm malay .
 #proudtobeMalaysian

I just entered college in Perak this mid year and it was great . I'll tell you guys how do I entered and so on in the next post . If you guys are wondering i'm a town planning student . Lots of my friends asked that what does town planning students learn ?? well , gonna tell you guys later as I said just now .

I'm the kind of person that love sports BUT not all . I used to be an athlete in my school years and i'm not gonna say this but I do miss it alot . I've stop all sorts of sports activities lately and i'm not gonna lie but my body just felt tired easily guys SERIOUSLY . Probably because i've lost my stamina maybe ??

Okay , lets talk about FOOD . We all love foods right ?? like who doesn't ?
my fav are probably spicy foods ~ I love all foods when it comes with spiciness in it . You guys name it Tomyam , Curry , Asam Laksa , Ramen , Sambal Belacan .... just name it and i'm gonna like it . But one thing that i'm phobia with is SUSHI . You had no idea what i've been through . It's terrifying guys, i'm not joking . but I do like the rest spicy foods ~
But in order to enjoy it I need to get the mood , you know what I mean ?

As for drinks , i'm going to list out the drinks that I don't like . Cause there's too much drinks that I like haha .
First of all Teh Tarik , I just can't enjoy it like you guys did . Next , Asam Boy and lastly Soybean . I only drink Soybean when it's hot cause it taste better that way . Well , different people have their own opinion and that's mine .

As for colours , I really love this 5 colours . You guys want to know ?? Let's check it out ~
Well here it is :
1) blue
2) black
3) green
4) purple
5) yellow


Well , that's all for now . Let me know about your favs by putting it in the comments down below . If you like this post do comment down below and let me know if there's any suggestion of what I should post after this okay !!

LOTS OF LOVE ,
사피야
safiya


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIRST TIME AS A COLLEGE STUDENT